gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
05-10-2024, 04:39 PM
She tried to hide her disappointment, wasn’t hard given her automatic blank expression. This tiny lady introduced herself and Jay cursed herself for being unable to remember her name. Hemlock? Had Vidarr retired? It didn’t really matter to her, home was home after all. She tried to give a smile. "My name is Jaybird, it’s a pleasure Delphi. Is hemlock by chance previously run by Vidarr?" Jay would be terribly embarrassed if she’d left and all of a sudden home had been taken over. That was something she’d been used to when she was a pup considering how many times it had happened.

"The gods lead me here, I know my mother and sister didn’t fit in this pack but it’s my home. I was just about to begin training to be a priestess and didn’t want to leave. If hemlock would have me I will do whatever it takes to prove I should be here." she was a rather unskilled wolf, she didn’t used to care but now more than anything she at least wanted to prove she had the grit. With the gods at her sides, what could go wrong?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The gods told me this is home Fenrir's Maw 06:26 PM, 04-23-2024 03:55 PM, 06-10-2024