size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-10-2024, 06:13 PM
Her legs were enveloped by shadows and fog that swirled like a slithering snake. The scents of damp foliage, moss, and decay filled her nostrils as her ears twisted on her skull. Dizzy from the fog in her mind, the woman shook her head to clear it. She heard a voice, relieved that it was not Achyla's but that of Eltrys, whose name wrapped around her like silk.

He spoke with a reassuring tone, showing his protective nature towards those he cared for. The butterfly acknowledged this feeling and reciprocated. Her response came a moment later, words stumbling out hesitantly.

"I..... I"She could barely get out a few words. Her body started to feel weak, Stephen had prepared her to fail just like the man before him. Was she a failure? She shook her head in disbelief.

"a-a-am sorry."She took in quick, shallow breaths, feeling nauseous. She reminded herself that it wasn't her brother she had killed. Bowing her head, she let out a shallow sigh."Forgive me, I thought...." The sentence was cut short as the vocal cords faded away.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder, she wrote. Wraith's Woods 08:39 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024