size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2024, 06:26 PM
You got the man around flowers and he likely could be a lost cause. His tail did little wags as his paws caressed over the petals. Fenix tried to stop moving so much though when he was watching the pup interact with the lavender. She asked how to preserve the plant and he tried to think of how to put it in simple terms she would understand. He was about to explain while he did so, but she suddenly jumped back. Fenix didn’t even need to know exactly who the pup was talking about to understand. A sad expression crossed his face, but he then smiled. Turning he pulled gently on a plant. Shaking the lavender gingerly so the roots would come with it. He laid the plant down and gestured towards the pup to come closer.

He gingerly pressed on the petals, letting the aroma permeate a little better. "Well luckily I’m Fenix, and I won’t do anything to hurt you. I’m sorry you had to learn it so young, some wolves, even if related by blood, can be rather nasty don’t you think?" Fenix then gently rolled on the petals, "if anything I do scares you just tell me. This is how you can preserve the plant. Gently crush it like this, then you find a sunny spot and let it dry in the sun. Pretty and purple just like you." he spoke softly laying his head down near the plant as he took in a deep breath, hoping Alexa would do the same.