Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-10-2024, 09:33 PM

Things were easy with the Lord of Cinder. Why there had ever been conflict between their packs, Modesty couldn't quite remember now. Sure, the Pirates had been chaotic, but even their chaos paled in her memory when compared to the blatant disorganisation of Ethne and the harm they had wrought on her family.

Her shoulders visibly sagged at Artorias's offer for extra physicians, relief and gratitude toning her response. "I swear, Sakana might turn me into boots if I don't take you up on it, you'll be hard pressed to pry Siduri from Tarnish's side. He fell asleep one night and hasn't woken up since. Sakana is worried, but not enough to move him, or intervene overly at this point. Siduri is doing well with him, but she should be resting, recovering herself."

Were she a human, she might be rubbing her temples. Instead, she sighed and sipped the offered wine, offering up her own spiced rum in return. The bitter bark of laughter left her lips before she could contain it when asked how she was faring through all this. "As well as can be expected." she responded politically with a sidelong smirk before she snorted and shook her head, expression growing grave and her voice dropping to match the shift in her mood. "There's something different about him, and I don't know if it's an injury or if he genuinely... doesn't care for me anymore." She bit back on her molars and focused on the distant waves, taking another deep drink from the closest bottle, trying to force down the fist-sized knot that was working its way up her throat.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. r/AmItheAsshole Cryer's Ravine 05:27 AM, 04-25-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024