size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
05-11-2024, 03:11 PM
The dark chocolate butterfly watched and listened to everything around her, this location gave her the heeby geebys, although she would not openly admit too. Listening to his words that emitted, he was right. Hala wasn't no fool nor was Eltrys it appeared. But still, the past was haunting and always there. Never leaving her mind. Drawling in a slow deep breath, she nodded to him.

"It is not foolish to be right, Eltrys," she said, her voice filled with worry. "Things were done that were not allowed." She couldn't bring herself to confess to what she had done, but the guilt would always haunt her. The nightmares would never end, just like the question of whether heaven or hell truly existed. She took matters into her own hands, ending the life of a family member who had poisoned another. She bowed her head before meeting Eltrys' gaze.

"I find Wraith's Woods to be too intense for me. Demons seem to be playing tricks in my mind," she said with a slow, shallow breath. "It's not for the faint of heart." She shifted her focus to her surroundings and asked, "Could you show a stranger like me how to navigate out of this place?" Her smile wasn't radiant or lovely, more of a sly grin. She wondered if she could ever trust this rugged individual, perhaps even consider him an ally or friend.

Hala Indigo
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Murder, she wrote. Wraith's Woods 08:39 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024