An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-11-2024, 03:20 PM

"Speech"

Eltrys watched the regrettable decisions of the poor femme play out exactly as he described it would. But her unfortunate situation opened up an opportunity for a kill and to gather its quills for later.

The porcupine waddled away but not before Eltrys was on it in a flash. It tried to flay its quills out again but Eltrys had rounded it from the side and scooped it up by the side of the neck. It gave out its startled painful cry just before Eltrys pinched its vocal cords and crushed its windpipe enough to break its neck. It was over as quickly as it began. He turned back to the hapless Fic with concern dripping over his dark features and bright eyes.

"Those barbs are going to be hard to get out, hang on." He replied trying to look carefully at every quill wound. Hm, he had some very basic healing knowledge and knew a few tricks for healing out in the field. He grabbed a nearby spindly plant called hawksbeard and pulled the stem apart to bring out the milky latex. He placed the milky sap over a few of her wounds where the quills were sticking out. After a few moments of letting the sap do its, anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties to work, he told her to remain still while he tried to pull each quill out.

"I'll be able to gather these quills too if we're careful, but first we need to clean you up." He wanted to relay his concern above his want to keep the quills intact. Poor thing was going to be hurting for a bit.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I see some Identification please? Wraith's Woods 08:51 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024