An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-11-2024, 06:19 PM
Mortis saw the head shake, and smiled, taking it at face value. He was glad the boys were making friends outside their immediate family. He’d been good at that himself, once. Ollie was determined with his line of questioning, but first he gave a little answer about his healing - to which Mortis widened his eyes a little in surprise. “That’s amazing Ollie, congratulations” He said, pleased to see how far the small wolf had came from the sickly, quiet boy.

“Well, if this is who you want to be, I guess I should treat your questions with respect” He said with a soft sigh, his eyes growing sad once more. More than wanting to hide away his own feelings, he wanted to support his children. That was a small war inside of him that Ollie would win.

“Well, it’s been a while since I fished. But for the style of fishing I used to do, the water gets too cold here in winter” He explained. Ollie’s questions only grew, and none of them were easy. “Sleep’s not that important” He teased lightly, knowing he would give his own kids the opposite advice. “And I’m really not that hungry, Ollie. But I’d never hurt myself, you have nothing to worry about.”

Wc: 222
Total: 10506

"Halo" & "Mortis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. More than Just the Gloomies Mile-High Woods 08:29 PM, 05-09-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024