Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-11-2024, 08:15 PM

When the man moved and spoke, she huffed a small laugh, sidling alongside to offer her shoulder for support. "Not far, just to the trees." Not that they could be easily made out in the gloom, but it wasn't far. She was grateful for the recent move, to the ground level den, that Kenway's dogs had expanded the space so there would be room for more bodies if needed.

"There's food, drink, and a fire at the end of it, so do your best, and if you can't make it, I can call for help and we can carry you. You're lucky I was out, I was worried one of the treehouses had fallen." She was prattling, to give him something to help him cling to consciousness. "You've washed up on the borders of Raider's Hollow, we're not normally so welcoming but under the circumstances..." She offered what she hoped was a reassuring grin, but it may have come out closer to a grimace as a cramp rippled down her flank. She breathed through her nose and willed whichever child was trying to reach the stranger at her side to settle. It wasn't time to meet the world yet.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reaper man, reaper man is coming to tear Cryer's Ravine 06:15 PM, 05-10-2024 10:32 PM, 06-08-2024