Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-11-2024, 08:31 PM

A snicker left her lips at his statement, "We've recently moved here from islands, that was barely a paddle, and there's a little while before this lot will join us." Never mind she had almost drowned with her last litter, he didn't need to know that. "My name is Modesty, I'm the Raid Queen, and my mate Gilgamesh is the Raid King," She wasn't sure Gil would be up for introductions, "he's currently recovering from an injury, and our healers are quite in demand at the moment. We will get you seen to, but I can take care of the basics until they are free." She tipped her head towards the base of the tree where light flickered deeper inside the den. She sent a bark of warning to Jael and Gilgamesh, in case they happened to be up as well.

"The smaller woman is Jael, she's quite handy with injuries too, but first, we should probably get you some water before we hit the heavier stuff," She gave herself another shake before ducking into the den, sighing contentedly at the warmth within.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reaper man, reaper man is coming to tear Cryer's Ravine 06:15 PM, 05-10-2024 10:32 PM, 06-08-2024