An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
05-12-2024, 05:22 AM
He was greeted by the sight of a tiny wolf clad in a fur cloak. It was almost strange seeing a wolf with her coat patterns living in such a terrain, his homeland was one of eternal autumn, reds and oranges as far as the eye could see. He supposed if nothing else, Tenshi would feel at home here, that these mountains were near one and the same. From the snow caps to the dangerous winding paths, she was meant to be here, and he could not blame her for heeding its call.

He hummed low in his throat, a sound of acknowledgement, before he made to follow the yearling as they sought shelter from the brisk mountain air. The sort of cold that sunk into the bone. He settled on his seat, quiet as he watched her, gaze intense, the glow of his eyes mitigated by the flickering flames. He knew who she was, had put enough together on his own, but the introduction did feel necessary all the same, proper somehow.

"I heard what happened to her. You have my condolences." He spoke quietly in his native tongue, Celeste must have taught them that, no? In some way he felt responsible for the woman's passing, she had been dragged into it all and he felt as though- it was done.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. somewhat overdue Fenrir's Maw 05:12 AM, 05-05-2024 01:52 PM, 10-02-2024