ardent

I choose… violence!

Simurgh

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2024, 08:31 AM

Simurgh watched him as the male drew closer and, to her surprise, even agreed with her. This brought a confident smile back to the girl’s face, and she puffed up her chest as she looked up at the male. “I do my best! I want to become a strong fighter, and become someone in a leadership position like my dad one day. I can’t do that if I slack now.” The idea of applying herself, and getting some training in, filled the chimeric girl with energy. She wanted to be strong and make her family, and herself proud. In her mind Sim was already doing the things she needed to do in order to achieve that goal. If this stranger didn’t disagree, then surely her idea wasn’t wrong.

At his question, Sim blinked a bit in surprise. “Nah, not really territorial.” She explained. Should she have been? The importance of pack borders and relations was something she wasn’t really aware of yet, not that her family owned this land anyway. She was aware of the different scent on the man’s coat, but she assumed that was just the scent of his family and where he lived.  Glancing at her companion, she decided to make her way over to the water as well. Connecting with this male over a drink didn’t sound too bad. “My family lives close by, but we don’t live here.” She would go on to explain.

“You don’t seem to be close to your family right now. Why are you out here without them?” Seemed silly to come this far just to get a drink… so maybe he was doing something more. Maybe he had some sort of mission he was trying to fulfill?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I choose… violence! Wolfpaw Lake 05:40 PM, 04-07-2024 03:46 PM, 06-10-2024