size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-12-2024, 10:06 PM
Of course, Aurelia isn’t one to back down from his goading, issuing a growl herself and standing firm in her resolve to leave. She claims to be herb hunting, but how can Sephiran be sure? She has no reason to leave the pack lands, The Polar Sound is a heaven lush with resources and flora. No, she must have had an ulterior motive behind her desire to leave. There was no other explanation.

And then, he smelt it on her; the sensory delight that beckoned to his depravity, evoking a visceral reaction of lust inside of him. He could taste it on his palate, as it hung heavily in the air and increased the tension flickering between them. Was this why she wanted to leave? To deny him of what was rightfully his to claim?

Another snarl ripples from his chest. “You can do that here,”  He says, taking another step in her direction, placing himself firmly in her direct path. “You are a Sidi- my Sidi. You will not leave.”  He’s firm in his resolve, unwavering in his dominant stance as his gaze dares her to defy him further. Turn around and go frolic for your herbs girl. Or there would be consequences.

"Sephiran Saxe"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024