gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
05-12-2024, 10:51 PM
Aurelia barely suppressed a snort at Sephiran's accusation. The Sultan would comb through every petty detail to assert his dominance over her. His obstinacy, however, was as infuriating as it was predictable. She could practically see the gears turning in his mind as he desperately attempted to decipher her motives. Despite the autumn chill settling into the air, warmth rushed into her cheeks as she caught on to his insinuations. Her cyan eyes flashed with indignation at his assertion. "I've already scoured our territory and haven't found any alternatives to what I’m looking for," she snapped back, not caring for the propriety that was expected of her. “Sephiran, even you are intelligent enough to know that different regions grow different flora.” Her voice took on an edge, the icy note matching the chilling wind rustling through the valley. "The herbs I need are not found here." Aurelia kept her voice steady- emphasizing every word, as her eyes never wavering from his dual-colored gaze.

As he reiterated her imposed status, declaring that she wouldn’t be leaving the territory. a mirthless smirk tugged at the corners of her mouth. "Is that so?" Aurelia challenged, the edges of her mouth twitching with barely concealed amusement.

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024