size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-12-2024, 11:13 PM
Lies, lies, lies. Every word that trickled from her maw was perceived as a lie. What alternatives did she need? What herbs were so important, she couldn’t make due with what The Sound could provide? What he could provide? The sneer on his face pulled tighter, saber fangs shimmering in the low, dawn light, as the sun continued its slow ascent into the heavens.“What herbs?” His words are sharp, hazardous, and are meant to slice into her skin, to prickle down into her bones and rattle her core. “You’ve been content with my flora until -” His voice drops off, his eyes narrowing sharper, head tilting back subtly as he searches for any subtle changes in her body language. Any indication of betrayal. Of course, he’s referencing the smell of pheromones rolling off her body, the sweet smell that weeps from every pore and beacons to every male in the vicinity.  

And of course, she’s challenging him, standing firm in her resolve and unwavering in her stance. “You will not leave.” But just as Aurelia is firm, Sephiran is too; only, he’s harsher. Colder. Sadistic. He will tear her into pieces, if it means keeping her in his grasp.

"Sephiran Saxe"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024