An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-12-2024, 11:18 PM
Aurelia’s pulse hammered in her ears as Sephiran lunged forward, his shoulder colliding with her chest. Her breath left her in a harsh gust, the impact reverberating through her body and sending her skidding backward. She staggered, the ground beneath her paws trembling as Sephiran asserted his dominance. Yet, she would not break, the burning defiance in her heart searing hotter now.

“My Sultan?” Aurelia sneered, fighting to regain composure, her eyes narrowing at him in a steely glare. His title felt ludicrous spilling from her maw, a mockery of what he truly was. The fire in her chest blazed, fueling her with newfound vigor as she defiantly met his gaze, even as her heart continued to thrash wildly against her ribs. Her muscles flexed with her frustration, every instinct screaming at her to retaliate. She couldn’t contain herself any longer- her better judgment became more and more fleeting by the second. And as soon as she righted herself, she lunged for him- all the tension in her body released like a coiled spring, her lean frame driving forward with careless force. She was heedless of the risks, the potential collateral damage, the sheer foolishness of what she was doing. She was now an explosive mixture of fear and fury, primed to ignite. With splayed jaws, she attempted to snap at his face, her ears flattened against her skull and her own growl echoing through the frosty morning air.

She knew this was a reckless move- it was downright suicidal- but of course, that was exactly what she was. And she had no intention of allowing herself to be tamed or controlled. Not by him, not by anyone. And certainly not without a fight.

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024