An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-13-2024, 06:39 PM

One by one, he pulled each quill. With careful tenacity and watching her every move. Giving her a break when the pain seemed too much and then going back in to continue the hard work. He didn't berate her or make fun of fun of her, he simply calmly helped remove each quill from her wounds.

Finally when the last quill was released he pulled another hawksbeard plant and a stem of yarrow next to it. He crushed the plants into a paste and placed the paste over each wound.

"There. Hawksbeard and Yarrow, good friends in the field." He said warmly when he was finished.

He gathered the spent quills and the porcupine carcass for projects in the future. He wasn't able to welcome her into Polaris himself but he wondered if she was interested in having one of their medics look over his work and joining the pack. She'd have to meet the great bear Saga for the latter. He didn't know the protocol of such things yet.

"Do you require any further assistance? I need to bring these back to the pack." He ended up saying.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I see some Identification please? Wraith's Woods 08:51 PM, 05-04-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024