size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-13-2024, 10:41 PM

Kotori nodded at Wylan’s explanation then grinned a bit as a memory came to him, “I recall wanting wings like Mort when I was a pup.  I tried eating a dead bird I found to see if eating wings would give me wings.”  It had been a stupid thing but, he had been out of the den all that long when he’d done it.

“They are also something else you have to protect.  I don’t think I’d target them myself since I’m for getting in close, but someone with a sword who has more of an opening might go for them if they were spread out further.”

That said he gave a moments pause, “So, did you want to try a straight-up fight here?  Feel safe enough?” Kotori looked down below them, “We aren’t too far off the ground so even if you fall, if you can keep control and land carefully you shouldn’t get to hurt.” Kotori measured the balance in his paws, ready in case Wylan decided to attack.  “We could just work on your balance going up and down, or we can see who can knock the other off their ledge first.  No rules, though I’ll attempt to not do any serious harm.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't fall Sunset Falls 07:40 PM, 04-29-2024 12:41 AM, 07-03-2024