gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-14-2024, 09:16 AM

Dorian slipped from the den, her son also looking a bit worse for wear. Not physically, thank the gods… it seemed that he had managed to come away from the Raider’s unscathed. He set down his supplies, looking over the injuries on her face. Gilgamesh’s bite didn’t feel too deep, but the cuts over her lips stung like a bitch… the dog had gotten her good. At his question Bellamy sighed softly. “Well… I didn’t exactly come back with the main group.” The woman sat and curled her tail around her body.

“My mind shifts when I’m on the battlefield… It happened again.” Though Bellamy knew telling him this would make Dorian worry, she knew it was important he knew. “Life or death, fighting with all I have…” Bellamy sighed softly.

“Before it slipped, I could see the ferocity with which some of the Ethne wolves fought. I… worry Haydee is taking my teachings far too literally… Ethne was never meant to be so violent… Maybe if I had been a better leader, maybe if I hadn’t had Haydee step up so young things would be better…” The interactions with the Raiders had been nothing but south, and neither pack was making things better right now…

“Sorry, I don’t mean to put this on you…” The woman told him, apologizing.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ouchie Bleedies Cattail Creek 01:44 PM, 03-24-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024