size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
05-14-2024, 06:07 PM
A moonlit forest, a night to remember. Eyes, like molten pools of crimson, staring out with intelligence and madness. His body moved with grace, his figure slipping through the undergrowth silently.

He ventures deeper into the woods, following a scent on the breeze — a scent tinged with sorrow and distress. Oh, sweet allure, calling out to him so invitingly. Intrigued, the God followed the trail until he came upon a lone woman, her fur a mix of russet and brown, her eyes reflecting the pain within her soul through pink and sunset.

Approaching her with a calculated saunter, Setekh observed her closely, noting the vulnerability that radiated from her trembling form. With a charming smile playing upon his lips, he spoke in a voice as smooth as silk, “What troubles you, my dear? Such a beautiful woman should not have to endure pain, not in the slightest.” He presented himself as a gentleman, giving her the space to be comfortable — his features set in soft concern. He was anything but concerned. Mind warring over his games and the hunger to ravish then and there. Pretty girl, just like a pearl.

"speaking" | voices

Rated R for mature themes, gore, violence, and abuse.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All the Things you said, Running through my head Fern Gulley 11:57 AM, 04-18-2024 01:30 PM, 06-20-2024