size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-14-2024, 10:45 PM
His shoulder slammed into her chest with an audible smack, their impact reverberating through the air, sending shockwaves through their bodies that rattled their core. Aurelia may have been smaller, but she was compact; a steady wall of resolve that refused to bend to his will. Even as she staggered back she was taunting him, her claws scraping against the stone as she struggled to keep herself upright. Of course, Sephiran wouldn’t leave much space between them. As she lunged forward, he was already descending upon her, snarling and snapping at whatever he could grab.

A spark of pain shot across his face, weaving its way down his neck as her teeth sank into the meaty portion of his left cheek. Twisting his head and craning his head down, he allows her to keep her hold; using his height and their proximity to aid him in his assault. He raises a forelimb, attempting to throw it over her shoulder to grapple with her. In sync, his jaws are splayed and he’s snaking his snout towards the opposing side of her neck. He wants to grab her, to pinch her skin between his teeth, to sink his saber fangs deep into her tissue and make her hurt.

"Sephiran Saxe"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024