gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
05-14-2024, 10:46 PM
Aurelia felt the satisfying sensation of her teeth sinking into Sephiran's flesh, tasting the coppery tang of his blood on her tongue. But satisfaction was a fleeting sentiment as she realized that she was caught in the eye of a storm, the calm quickly being replaced by the fury of Sephiran's wrath. She sensed his movement a split second before he descended upon her.

Pain bloomed from the right side of her neck; sharp, fiery, and agonizing. Her grip on Sephiran's cheek slackened involuntarily as his fangs punctured her skin, burying themselves deep within her flesh. Damn those fangs of his. A strangled yelp escaped her maw as her world spun nauseatingly, pain lashing at her in unforgiving waves. Her vision blurred momentarily, and she staggered under the weight of his body pressing against her own. In a furious struggle, her body twisted and writhed beneath his as she attempted to free herself from his devastating hold.

With an aggravated growl that resonated from deep within her chest, pain-infused adrenaline granted her the strength to retaliate. Her hind claws raked desperately against the ground, trying to find purchase amidst the frost-laden stones. A low whimper escaped from her maw, the taste of Sephiran's blood still coating her tongue a grim reminder of her reckless enthusiasm. And yet, she still fought. Bolting her body to the side in an attempt to throw him off balance, she swiftly aimed an attempted snap at the underside of his throat.

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024