size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-14-2024, 10:47 PM
Blood spilled into his greedy maw, igniting a sensation of bliss that coursed through his frame. She always tasted so sweet, decadent, and intense on his pallet, and like the gluttonous creature he was, Sephiran indulged. He clenched his jaws tighter, piercing his saber fangs deeper. Wanting to intensify the pain.

And as she writhed beneath him, trying to pull away, she elicited a visceral response. The snarl that bubbled from his throat was feral, consuming the space between them as he reflexively thrashed his head around. He felt her release his cheek, shoving her weight forward and snapping her jaws. But with his forelimb over her shoulder, and his larger, heavier mass, she wasn’t able to budge him. In the same breath, he is shifting all of his weight down onto her, forcing her legs to buckle beneath the pressure and her snapping jaws to fall short of their target. She grabs onto his collarbone, puncturing her teeth into his skin and drawing blood to the surface.

Once he has her on the ground, he’s shifting, placing a massive paw on her chest and pulling himself back to force her to let go.

"Sephiran Saxe"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024