size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-14-2024, 10:50 PM
His mind is reeling, consumed by the burning desire to dominate her, reveling in the suffering of her writhing body beneath the weight of his paw. Gravel is flying in all directions, her claws desperately trying to find the ground. He raises his paw, only for a second, building force and momentum before slamming it back down into the square of her sternum, to expel the air from her lungs and disorient her further. His other paw is shifting, trying to grab her by the shoulder and dig his claws into her skin, to anchor her harder against the ground but with all of her squirming, it's difficult.

Another snarl rippled from him, heightening in tone as she snapped at his leg, sinking her needle-like teeth into his skin. She’d twisted enough until her claws found the ground, having turned herself off of her back, trying to pull herself out of his grasp. But it was no use. Shaking his head again, he’s relentless and vicious, thrashing her with him as he throws his weight forward again. He’d allow her to hold onto his leg, to keep her close.

Shoving his weight onto her, Sephiran moves to place himself over her, dropping himself onto her back and forcing her to the ground again, belly down. His hips are shifting, aligning with hers, his jaws tightening to penetrate his saber fangs even deeper. Another snarl, which fades into a continuous symphony of primal growls and snorting, fills the space between them, deafening her with his oppression. He will take what belongs to him.

"Sephiran Saxe"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024