An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-14-2024, 10:51 PM
Aurelia's vision blackened at the edges as Sephiran's weight crashed onto her back, pressing her face into the cold gravel that bit into her skin. The breath whooshed out of her in a wheezing gasp, the sharp pain in her ribs making her dizzy with its intensity. His fangs were like daggers penetrating deeper and deeper, becoming the only real sensation in an otherwise numbed world. The taste of Sephiran's blood was now a distant memory on her tongue, replaced by the bitter tang of her own.

With each merciless thrash from him, pain coursed through her body like hot electricity but she refused to cry out. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Instead, she clung onto his leg, sinking her teeth deeper into his flesh and relishing in the simple fact of returning some semblance of pain to the best of her ability.

Her trapped body writhed beneath him, her claws scored deep gashes into the gravel in her struggle, desperate for some sort of leverage. She bucked and thrashed, every attempt to dislodge him growing weaker as the fight drained from her. She fought, not with strategy or calculation, but with raw emotion-fueled energy as every fiber of her being screamed in protest. Every kick, every convulsive twist, sent waves of pain radiating through her body, and she was intimately aware of the blood streaming from her neck in she sickeningly deep punctures that were evidence of his merciless grasp.

Yet, she clung stubbornly to consciousness- holding on to it until the very last moment she could manage.

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024