An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-14-2024, 10:54 PM
Her vision waned as her face met the ground repeatedly. The words he spat raked across her soul like ragged claws, tearing at the thin veil of sanity that still clung to her. The threat of his progeny germinating within her, feeding off her strength, her spirit, twisted a knot of revulsion and dread in the pit of her stomach. The very thought sent an icy shiver sprinting down her spine as Sephiran imposed his vile intentions upon her frail body. His words were as cruel and merciless as his physical assault, echoing in the hollows of her mind with a sickening resonance. Her mind churned with his atrocious proclamation, every word embedding itself into the deepest parts of her psyche.

My children will fill your womb.

The phrase reverberated through her, each repetition twisting another knife into her already violated soul. The searing pain of his final act was like white lightning, piercing through her every nerve, permeating the very marrow of her bones. His heavy weight pressing down on her was like a vise, the gravel beneath grinding into her flesh. Her essence, her vitality seemed to be draining away with each heartbeat, absorbed by the earth beneath and the predator above. His horrible words had painted a grotesquely vivid image in her mind—a life filled with recurring violations under him, bearing monsters that would tear her apart from the inside out. He was a monster. His children would be monsters. If she had the wherewithal to grieve she would have.

His breath fanned hot and fetid against the matted fur of her ear, his ghastly panting filling her senses. The putrid taste of blood, raw and metallic, filled her mouth as she swallowed down a whimper. Struggling to remain conscious, the world around her seemed to blur and sway, her reality spinning wildly out of control. She was sinking into unconsciousness. Only hanging on by the will of words. “They may consume me … but I- … I pray that your offspring are born monsters … let them be reflections of your true form.” She rasped. Her body was spent and battered. Her voice barely above a whisper, but it didn’t matter. “You will corrupt their minds and souls … I pray to the mother that she may do … the same to their vessels.” It was hard for her to speak more than a few words at a time without hacking up blood, but the words had to be said. “I … I pray they are born hideous … twisted … contorted …. monsters. So the innocent can see through … the … the charm you’ll …. try to … equip them with … that is my …. my prayer.” Her last words were spat with an expulsion of blood, but with that, she surrendered to the merciful oblivion that wrapped around her like a shroud, silencing her world with its cold tranquility. The words had been said. She just hoped her goddess had heard.

-Exit via Fade-

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024