size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-15-2024, 04:05 PM

Ignita was satisfied that Seneca was bearing the water well, it wasn't often she came across others much smaller than her when her own master was the giant of armada himself.

She blinked at Wylan about first light point, hadn't he taken her there shortly after the big meeting? Had she forgotten or had she been called away before she could reach the top? So much had happened in such little time.
"I think you did Wylan, but I can't remember any snow. Sorry." She said sympathetically.

Then Seneca asked her her favorite subject, what sort of things she made! "Oh! I've made ladders and a small catapult! I fix my goggles from time to time..." Suddenly she also couldn't remember some of the trinkets and things she made back home... and her face scrunched in some frustration, but the more she tried thinking about it her head began to hurt.

"Uh... And..." She glanced at Wylan for herself now, her eyes growing tired. It was her first day of work after her accident, but suddenly the answers to what she liked to find fell out of her grasp too. "I like finding... well anything... really. Hmmm... I think my headache is coming back." She mumbled closing her eyes, maybe the heated water was affecting her injury. Was it the concussion or was it that she had never had someone ask those questions before and she didn't have a solid answer? Perhaps both.

"Long day. I hope you two have fun. I'll be around!" She said cheerily but suddenly tired. She would give Wylan a nod if he said anything to her about laying down and resting some more. She walked up the ramp out of the water, shook her pale and flame coat, and caught herself from falling over from it, mildly dizzy.

"It's so nice to meet you, Seneca." She said warmly, giving him a slight bow of her head before grabbing her goggles and her possum companion from the storeroom before heading off to her den.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Go the Distance The Wall 03:56 PM, 05-01-2024 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024
2. Go the Distance IC Archives 08:56 PM, 06-13-2024 02:59 PM, 05-15-2024
3. Go the Distance The Wall 02:59 PM, 05-15-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024