size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
05-15-2024, 08:34 PM

Sitri wasn't the only one with butterflies. Dusk's stomach was in turmoil. Was she going to puke? Would she poop herself right here? Gods, she hoped not. Thinking about the possibility seemed to make her even more nervous and she stumbled a bit on the path. A muffled curse left her lips and she glared at the rock that had made her look stupid. One hind paw kicked it over the edge as the pair made it past. Served the bastard right.

As they walked, Sitri continued speaking of Ashen and ended by saying that he was happy where he ended up. Tall ears perked and fiery eyes cast to the side. Heat filled Dusk's cheeks and she was pretty sure that her fur was smoking.  "I'm glad that you're happy," she replied with a smile that she hoped didn't look manic. It was hard to tell.

Once they reached the bottom and made their way towards the lapping waves of the ocean, Dusk seated herself in the sand, looking out over the dark water. Gods, she could fight anyone that you put in her path, but feelings were hard! She tried to scrape together what courage she had. "Sitri, I..." Fire opal eyes fixed upon her dark paws, digits sunk down into the cool sand.  "I'm very happy to have you here with me in The Hallows," she admitted.  "You've been a very good friend to me and I..." She what? Thought about him all the time? Thought about kissing him? Thought about fighting things together?  "I really appreciate you," she decided upon.

"Dusk"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Eeeeels, honey Amron's Castle 11:26 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024