size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-16-2024, 09:10 AM

The young woman rested there for what felt like a while. Her twin peaks twitched as she drifted off to the sounds of various animals nearby. Suddenly, she picked up the scent of a stranger, causing her eyes to slowly flutter open. She let out a quiet yawn.

As she stood up, the salty smell of the ocean surrounded the brute. The female stretched her paws and let out a yawn. His voice was calming, despite sounding rough for some unknown reason. Mae couldn't help but smile back at him, her paw raising in a friendly wave.

As she listened, she quickly remarked, "It appears that bird enjoys your presence." Soft giggles escaped her as she greeted the raven, who seemed quite intrigued by the person in front of her.

"It appears we can all communicate here. Is this related to magic, perhaps?" She asked, her tail dancing with excitement. "I believe the enthusiasm is justified - given the circumstances," she added, pausing to collect her thoughts. "This place is new to both of us, it seems."

Grinning, Mae graciously accepted the bloke's name and bowed, her tail wagging from side to side. "I'm Mae," she chirped, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Reaper Malice Bloodjaw. But Reaper it is." Softly padding around him, she then turned her focus to the raven. "And what about you? Do you have a name?"

The young woman smiled at the bird and said while turning back to Reaper, "I wish I knew our location." A hint of disappointment tinged her voice. "Maybe we can explore together and figure out where we are. I wonder if your friend knows..." Her gentle eyes turned once again towards the raven.