size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-16-2024, 12:26 PM
Feelings were a fickle thing for the man. Yet, he felt content in his life the best he could. Eraithus wanted to get back out there, maybe do some exploring. In no way shape or form was he ready to retire. Yet today when this meeting was called as he and Kespie made their way into their fellow friends he turned in surprise to see Enki there with Medusa. There was only one word to describe how to feel when he saw that. It hit him so hard Eraithus grinned maybe a bit too madly.
pride

Eraithus gave a happy nod towards Medusa in greeting. "I don’t know if it means anything coming from me Enki, but I’m proud of you." With those words said he turned to the crowd and sank into them. Finding his usual spot near the front with a fur he had laid. Sitting he stretched his shoulders letting the snowy owl Kespie land in his shoulders settling there with a soft hoot. 
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. On Top Of The World Dancefloor of the Gods 04:52 PM, 05-06-2024 06:31 PM, 08-15-2024