size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
05-16-2024, 06:39 PM

The much larger boy is all business, no fun. His sudden assertiveness catches Illusion off guard, but she refuses to show any signs of intimidation. Instead, she met his fierce gaze with a defiant stare of her own, refusing to back down.

“State my business?” She echoed, her voice calm and steady despite the tension crackling between them. “Why, I could ask you the same thing.” She held her ground as he closed the distance between them, his larger form looming over her. But she didn't flinch. Instead, she stood tall, refusing to be intimidated by his display of dominance. She even batted her lashes up at him, a little smile curling the edges of her lips.

“As for why I was hiding,” The silver eyed girl continued, her tone completely amused, “I was watching you. I wanted to see if you’d make for a fun playmate!” Voice a soft chime, the girl giggled softly; her body language maintaining that of a non-threatening posture. But her eyes sparkled with mischief as she stood there, daring him to challenge her confession or maybe he would be inclined to play her games?

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. who goes there? Serpent Plains 06:50 AM, 04-19-2024 05:57 AM, 08-21-2024