size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
05-16-2024, 07:03 PM

Redrum's heart pounds in his chest as he watches Lumine's reaction. Her scent shifts, the tang of fear and pain slowly giving way to something else — anger? Maybe. It's a subtle change, but one that doesn't go unnoticed by the vermillion boy.

Her words strike him like a blow, piercing through the haze of his own turmoil with startling clarity. Revenge handed to her on a silver platter. The accusation resonates deep within him, stirring a tumult of instinct and emotion that threaten to overwhelm him once more. He wants to refute. To tell her he hadn’t meant it like that- But amidst the waves of volatility, there's a flicker of understanding he feels. Would he have wanted someone to kill the cougar for him? No. And it was still out there, waiting for him to hurt it as it had hurt him. Make it right, who was he kidding?

When Lumine stands before him, blood-stained and defiant, Redrum meets her gaze with careful thought and determination. It’s an intense stare from the golden eyed boy — The offer of a real duel hangs between them, a chance to atone for his actions, to face the consequences head-on. No matter if he could not understand why he had felt such a drive to hunt her in the first place. Nor the following compulsions that led him to attack so viciously. It would be a different case if she had threatened him first. God he wish it had been that way.

For a moment, Redrum hesitates, the weight of his guilt pressing down on him like a heavy burden. Thinking, thinking of all the whys and what ifs. But then, with a slow, deliberate movement, he nods. It's a silent agreement, a commitment to confront his mistakes and make amends, whatever the cost. Win or lose.

With a deep breath, Redrum braces himself, steeling his resolve. His fitted claws flex against the forest floor, his eyes locking onto Lumine's.

“Ok-ay.” He gives a simple word, his voice steady despite the tremors that still linger within him. And with that, he lurches forward, seeking to slam his shoulder into her chest. His teeth are grit, trying to focus on what he’s trying to do. Block out the noise. Block out the intensity.

Redrum vs Lumine for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Feline claw fittings
Defensive Battle Accessory: Feline mask
Companion 1: Merlin Falcon, Female - Perception
Companion 2: Merlin Falcon, Male - Perception
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Knight & Hawk-Eyed

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024