gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
ghostliem
05-16-2024, 07:59 PM
The absolutely atrocious looking pile of blubber was something Sloan wanted to keep far enough away from. Smelly, beady eyes, and a nose that made her want to barf stared out across the sound. What was with these things anyway? She could see them from her perch up on the dunes, tucked neatly away to rest. 

If you had told her that she was going to fight yet another thing that was slimy and loved the water, she would have scoffed. Yeah, right, like I’d do that. Her words would have rang out with a dismissive laugh. That is until she, once again, spotted Aresenn charging forward toward one of the shit piles asking for a gods damn fight!

My guy, could we fight something a little less disturbing? Sloan thinks as she stretches, reaching out each leg, curling her toes, taking her sweet time as olive eyes watch red fur and teeth strike the seal. Ah, well, no more time to dawdle!

Picking up speed as she makes her way toward the fight, Sloan goes around toward the back of the animal. Staying away from the dangerous end of the seal, she leans down and clamps down on the seal’s tail flipper. Digging in her heels, she pulls and yanks on the seal’s fin to try and render it useless.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What is it? And how do I kill it? The Polar Sound 06:40 PM, 05-16-2024 06:50 AM, 06-24-2024