gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
05-17-2024, 04:45 AM
Reaper continued to walk further and further into the Aspen forest, Mae near his side and Moloch in the skies. He listened to her intently while his eyes were fixated on taking in his surroundings. She asked about his home, to which the Bloodjaw lit up enthusiastically. "My home is a far one from here." He told her with a sigh. He missed it already. "My pack was called Seether Carnage. My mother Viso is Red Lady of the pack, my father Malice at her side but not ruling with her." He began, taking a moment to allow it all to sink in. "Seether Carnage is not like other packs. We have rituals, initiations, and expectations different from most standards packs. We are...quite the violent bunch." He explained briefly. To him, the violence was normal. Spilling blood was just as normal a task to Reaper as hunting. He was used to it.

"What about your home?" Reaper thought he might as well return the favor and ask her about her own home. He paused in his tracks and turned his head back to face her. He would wait and listen to her patiently.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To a room with some lace and paper flowers Aspen Dam 06:31 PM, 05-15-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024