size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-17-2024, 08:10 AM

She hung onto every word spoken by the mysterious man beside her, her interest piqued. As he sighed and uttered the name Seether Carnage, a chill ran down her spine. She reminded herself it was just a name. But as his words trailed off, his voice fell silent. "However, you do not appear to be violent, for which I am grateful." Gently, she spoke to him. Offering the masculine a warm smile.

The question was asked moments later. What about your home? She remembered her family, but very little else. She recalled that all the wolves had specific tasks to master. She particularly remembered the fear in her mother's eyes when fire ravaged everything, followed by the storm that brought rain to extinguish the merciless flames.

She stopped walking next to him and he came to a stop in front of her. Bending her head down, she could feel a tear trickling down from her eyes. "I can't recall much, apart from my parents teaching us skills we had to perfect, and a fire that destroyed everything. Then came the rain." Taking a deep, trembling breath.

"I came to my senses here, unsure of how I ended up so far from home. My family must be worried sick. It's like a sickend trick."

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To a room with some lace and paper flowers Aspen Dam 06:31 PM, 05-15-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024