gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
05-17-2024, 07:17 PM

Cadaver's rage boiled over, his monochromatic coat bristling in fury as he lunged at Illusion once again. He would make her pay for her insolence, for daring to challenge him. He aimed a shot at her should- hoping for his to teeth graze against her shoulder. An effort at drawing blood as she twisted out of his grasp and slashed at him with her claws. But Cadaver was not deterred, he pressed on, driven by a blind fury that clouded his judgement.

His shoulder smarted where Illusion’s claws had raked across his skin, a crimson reminder of her audacity. “Silence you?” He growled low, the corner of his lip twitching into a sardonic smirk. “No, Illusion, I don’t plan to silence you. I want to break you.” With that chilling declaration, Cadaver lunged forward, his muscular body a flash of black and white. This time, he aimed to tackle her to the ground, his powerful form a terrifying sight to behold in the dwindling light. His muscular shoulders rolled with pure power, his gait steady and sure. He was a wolf on a mission, his eyes laser-focused on one thing only – his snarling sister.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sick Like Me Tar Pits 03:02 PM, 04-26-2024 02:42 PM, 06-07-2024