gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
05-17-2024, 07:22 PM

Rivin was still figuring out how she felt about the move out here but, for the most part, she had been enjoying it. There was an added benefit as well, as one of the herbs she’d found helped mellow her out grew out here. It wasn’t overly plentiful, thus far she had only found the one plant, but the woman was determined to cultivate it and see if she could get it to grow in some more spots within the estuary. Having more herbs that could keep Caedes at bay would be beneficial… The last thing she needed was for that beast to win against her and cause her to turn on her packmates. Rivin refused to let that happen. She would do whatever it took to keep control of her mind and body…

…and at some point she needed to have a serious conversation with her father about Caedes. He had to know something… and maybe she could help him too. She couldn’t be the only one with this thing… right? She thought back to the “training” session she had with her brothers… all of them had ended up maimed at the end of it but she couldn’t remember the fight… just being angry and then nothing. That was the other reason she’d been medicating herself, Caedes a secret to the rest of the Raiders outside of Gilgamesh and maybe her family. She planned to keep it that way.

Rivin was walking close to the water, well, picking along a path that had a little more "land" to it. Right… the shitty thing about a rare growing plant like kava was that unless you picked it right then… you’d forget where the hell it was. Well, here she went trying to find it again.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm the doctor, I'm the patient Avian Estuary 07:22 PM, 05-17-2024 10:33 PM, 06-08-2024