size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-18-2024, 06:33 AM

'I only resort to violence when necessary.' she listened with a weak smile, still thinking about his question. She knew her family must be worried sick, that was a given. Mae felt him move closer and gently nudged her. She felt his damp nose gently wipe away her tears, comforting her and letting her know she wasn't alone. As she cried, she realized she wasn't just crying for herself, but also for Reaper.

"I can't help but wonder what I did to be separated from my pack. Was it the gods and goddesses who took me away? Or the storm?" She pressed her skull against his, feeling a sense of trust in him. Despite some doubts, she knew Zelina wouldn't play games like that. Her pack and family had entrusted Zelina with their final farewells. In a sense, she was like a grim reaper.

Soon, Moloch caught the attention of the onlookers which concisted of mammals that the wolves hunted. They watched him in the sky as Mae had for a few brief moments. His presence triggered memories in her mind, making her wonder where she had heard the name Seethers Carnage before.

However, she pushed aside these thoughts, fearing that they would consume her. "I can sense that I am not alone, but it feels like a piece of me is missing," she admitted, before turning her focus back to the man beside her. "I'm certain that your family misses you just as much, Reaper."

Her voice was soft and tender, her heart ached for the both of them. "I guess one day we might find our way to our homes." Although Mae surely hoped not, but in a sense, she honestly did.

This was a new chapter, a new beginning. Yahto, her brother came to her mind. Her best friend. "I will say I am lucky to have such a pleasant family. Cheveyo, my father was kind but strong. And mother Doli was one of the best at medicines and healing with plants and almost every thing she could." A smile once more brushing along her facial features.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To a room with some lace and paper flowers Aspen Dam 06:31 PM, 05-15-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024