gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby
05-18-2024, 09:59 AM

She didn't have to wait all that long for the distinctive blue and black form of the Hallows' alpha to appear from the direction of the castle, though as he got closer he was distinctively more dirty and messy than when she had met him as the bouncer at the yearling ball. He quickly explained the smears of gray, saying that it was soot and sweat from working in the armory. That made her ears perk with curiosity since she had never seen anything like that before and it made her imagination go wild, but there were more pressing topics at hand at the moment–which he brought up before she even had the chance. She gave him a grin and a shrug, saying, "You got me. I guess that's why they made you alpha, huh? Smart and observant and all of that." She grabbed her bag and slung it back across her back as she got up to follow his gesture to come across the border, stepping closer to him with a respectful dip of her head. Maybe some of her mother's etiquette lessons did stick after all.

"But, yeah, I was wondering if you had room for one more? I thought about sticking with my parents when Ashen dissolved, but I don't think I'm really going to learn a lot doing that and I know some of the best fighters in all of Ardent live here so what better place to learn from than here?" Yeah, maybe she was trying to lean into the flattery a bit, but she felt like that could only improve her chances. She kept the part about how this pack also seemed to have a lot of really pretty girls in it to herself since she knew a lot of those girls were his daughters so she didn't want to shoot herself in the paw when he could still very easily turn her away.

"Rebel Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Fresh Start The Starlit Plains 12:19 AM, 05-06-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024