ardent

Mine.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2013, 06:45 PM

He crawled toward her, craning his head to butt up against her chest. A smile bloomed on her features, a small one - but present nevertheless. She would lower her bodice toward the earth, bringing her bosom to rest upon the cool dirt and grass. Head would tilt toward him as he spoke, his affectionate terms bringing pleasure to her ears. ?My leige,? she would croon gently near the innards of a coral-lined ear. Pink tongue would sweep toward him, aiming a gentle kiss upon his pallid cheek. ?I have missed you,? she murmured so that only he could hear. The tender side of her was rarely experienced by those she wasn't emotionally attached to. He appeared physically unscathed from the fight with Taurig, but she knew he had been bruised ever so slightly. Soon enough it would ebb away and the king would be back to his viral and vital self. Isardis would accept no less of his health. He was a man in his prime, and all too soon he would be demonstrating that with one of his broods. Already several were pregnant - exactly how many, she was unsure - and she wondered how many more would birth litters fathered by the king this year. But these weren't the things she wished to talk about just yet. All she really wanted was to be with Isardis, to smell him, taste him, feel him.

?speak,?