size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-18-2024, 04:49 PM
Rebel took his humor with grace and geniality, despite the Lord of Cinder knowing his comments were absolutely drenched in dad humor. She played along and remarked on how smart he was for sussing that out and that must be why he was alpha, earning her a chuckle from Artorias. "Really? I thought it was my dashing good looks and award winning smile," he continued to jest with the Klein girl, flashing Rebel one of those said smiles in the process. Was he ribbing on the younger generation because he knew he could get a reaction out of her? Hell yeah he was! Sometimes Art was such a dad, and this was one of those cases. Rebel dipped her head to him as she crossed the border, and Artorias could see so much of Venom and Maverick in her. She had her mother's courtesy and her father's cavalier attitude. Gods, how he missed his friends...

As the pair of wolves walked across the fields of soft summer grasses toward Hearthstone, Rebel confirmed his guess and asked if they had room to take on another wolf. Artorias had already decided long ago that any of Venom's children would be welcomed in his home following Ashen's fall, but he allowed the tall young fae to plead her case anyway. She wanted to learn how to be an adult and a fighter, and the Hallows' reputation proceeded it. Her flattery did earn her some brownie points with the Lord of Cinder, a proud lopsided smile resting easy on his muzzle. "You came to the right pack then, Rebel. We'd be happy to have you for as long as you'd like to stay." Whether that would be permanently or temporarily would be up to her. "The Hallows is a proud and noble pack. We strive to do good, to help and protect others, and to leave the world better than we found it. We don't have many rules outside the usual—the only hard one is that it is forbidden to spill blood maliciously in these lands. Training accidents happen, and we will do anything we can to defend ourselves, but seeking to harm others here will not be tolerated." Artorias didn't expect to have any issues with Rebel following this. The young Klein princess had only ever been delightful the few times he had been around her.

Leading Rebel through the gates of Hearthstone and through the courtyard gardens practically bursting with flora aplenty and the blooming wisteria trees, Art let their newest member drink in her surroundings. Hearthstone was an impressive structure in its own right, and he knew it could be intimidating to many. This was not her first time here, but it would be her first time seeing all of it as more than a guest. "As a Hallowed wolf, you have access to all of Hearthstone. Our medical facilities, my dojo, the sparring yards, the wine cellar and larders, the library, and of course the armory." Artorias led Rebel up the terrace steps and into the castle itself, gesturing up the massive grand staircase to the higher levels. "Every wolf gets to choose a vacant room to make their own personal space. Feel free to pick an ocean view or a forest view room and decorate it as you see fit." Realizing an opportunity to allow Rebel some time to explore and meet her new pack mates, an idea came to Art's mind then. "How about I have one of my daughters show you around? I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a grand tour and help you get settled in!" With a wide smile, Artorias lifted his muzzle and gave a soft call for Ember to come join them.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Fresh Start The Starlit Plains 12:19 AM, 05-06-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024