An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
05-18-2024, 06:49 PM

"What the fuck- run that by me again. Wait! No, you know what I don't give a fuck. I'll worry about it later." Dagrún brought a paw up to her weary brow after silencing Sperla who tried to catch her up on the mess that had happened after Gilgamesh showed up at Ethne's borders. Dag had gone back to her den to retrieve supplies for the journey to the Hallows when a sudden wave of dizziness struck her as well as a splitting headache. When she awoke spring had given way to summer and apparently all hell had broken loose. She was getting too old for this.

Dag rolled onto her stomach, flinching as she felt her ribs pressing into stone. Apparently between Sperla and Gunnar the duo had managed to force feed her enough to keep her alive but her warrior's frame was now gaunt and hardly recognizable. She looked like some withered old biddy. Dagrún scowled. It had been a slow process to get back to eating normal amounts of food and her physical activity still remained low. Being high up on the mountain it was not an easy task to descend down to the waterfall's base so she remained where she was. At least until Saga let out a roar summoning the pack. Oh great, what now?

Dagrún pushed herself to her feet before wandering down the rocky pathway to the base of the falls. It was slow going and most of the pack had gathered by the time she reached the group. "Boo!" She croaked with a wry smile as she sauntered in amongst the group and took her seat.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Are Warrior Souls Lazuli Falls 06:51 PM, 05-06-2024 11:57 PM, 07-11-2024