Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-18-2024, 07:07 PM

With Wake tending to the worst of the man's wounds and him seeming to make it through the night, as well as could be expected, Modesty had little doubt it would take a few days for the aches of his ordeal to leave his body. Maybe a little longer for the wound on his leg to heal. She had laid out food and water within reach, did the same for Gilgamesh, given that he seemed to maybe be sleeping for once... maybe he was just pretending to keep an eye on their latest stray.

First things first, she had to check on the livestock, everyone accounted for, Oddball and the cattle dogs keeping everyone in line, she quickly diverted to the estuary, leaving some food out for the ducks, as she had discussed with Nim. The rickety, temporary structure could wait until Deluge and Dread returned from wherever they had slipped off to. Then she returned to the skins she had laid out, in the shade of her tree, on the edge of the Moor and settled herself down to eat. She was already dreading the impending need to stay close to her children. Maybe with Jael also being pregnant they could take turns in the fresh air and sunshine. A contemplative hum as she chewed on some dried fish, eyes staring through the middle distance, rather than focused on anything in particular.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll admit I'm sorry, not sorry Cryer's Ravine 07:07 PM, 05-18-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024