Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-18-2024, 07:24 PM

She could see what Artorias was trying to do, revealing his own head injury, trying to give her hope, but it went deeper than that. She knew she was deeply unlikable. Selfish, prideful, vengeful and full of spite. She had grown claws and teeth beyond the physical and she would hurt those that cared about her, every single one of them, eventually. There wasn't much about herself that she found likeable. Even this new and tentative friendship, she expected to dissolve once he saw how ugly she truly was, inside and out. A blink had the self-loathing, the doubt shuttered back behind a wall. A deep inhale through her nose. Perhaps the alcohol was affecting her more than she initially thought.

Her smile was apologetic as Artorias spoke of his plans for a coalition again, lined with some of those shadows of teeth she hadn't wanted to reveal. "We will stand alone when we wipe Ethne, or whatever name they try to hide behind from the face of the map. Where does that leave us with your plans? Will you be compelled to save them from me if we siege?" She paused, "And when we turn our attention to those who shelter them? Will we be pitted against each other then?" Her face had slipped into something more serious. "My presence makes things messy. I am not a forgiving wolf Artorias, I can be indifferent, but their inability to leave things alone has forced my paw. I won't abide the threat they pose."

She wouldn't mention that she had met with Ely, that Scald seemed to have an interest in the girl. Messy things, coalitions, alliances. More trouble than they were worth.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. r/AmItheAsshole Cryer's Ravine 05:27 AM, 04-25-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024