size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-18-2024, 07:31 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

The slender wolfdog had scented someone heavy with pups. A familiar scent to the polyamorous nomad, she was bent on finding them and giving them a check-up.

Dread and Deluge had slipped off again, with nary a word to her and at this point, she was starting to get used to it with a pang. Maybe she should take Skald up on that offer to take her to see the giant bones. She hated to be trapped anywhere, wistfully looking over the cliffs wondering where her companions had gone. Her paws itched to explore again, so may as well be of some use. She was polyamorous for attention, she wasn't getting it if both her partners were off without her, she wouldn't begrudge them though, it was essential to have some one-on-one time.

She grabbed her wicker basket and filled it with all the herbs she could find, not knowing what term they were in she would grab quite a few. Red Clover, Red Raspberry, Wild yam, and of course the blissful Passionflower, along with some dates, chamomile, and parsley.

Holding her basket she tracked the pregnant woman to... Was that Modesty? Shit. Maybe the woman wouldn't remember her. Babies and pregnant women were her specialty though, and by the looks of it... she may be ready to pop soon, so onward she went and approached the Raid Queen boldly.

"Hello, Modesty! I'm Morwenna, have you had a check-up recently? How far along are you?" She asked cheerfully after placing her basket down and swaying her luxurious tail. Her big purple eyes looked up as sweetly as she could. Hoping to allude away from any past experiences if the woman remembered her at all. 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't remember me Cryer's Ravine 07:31 PM, 05-18-2024 06:56 PM, 06-21-2024