size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-18-2024, 09:54 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

"Ohh! Good good! Not long now then!" Morwenna wagged her long tail delightedly. Looks like she was in the clear for now then! Hopefully, she'll be able to see some tiny wrinkly babies, so helpless and new, soon! One of her favorite ages for sure.

She laid out her dried herbs, grateful for Sakana's stores and her own collection. The passionflower with her was from the same batch she had stolen from the Daagar Isle. She hadn't known she was stealing at the time, but she was being sneaky about it.

"Mind if I step in and check how everything's coming along? Babies and moms are my specialty." She chirped. When she got permission Morwenna would feel around the Queen's stomach, pressing lightly or firmly to see if she could feel each pup and what direction they were facing. Hopefully, all their heads were facing the way out when the time came.
"I think you have maybe three? Or four? Yes, that's the fourth head right there." She said gently rubbing a spot on Modesty's bulging abdomen, her other paw and elbow placed over two more.
There was only so much she could tell from the physical examination when she didn't know the patient as well as she was used to.

"Mind showing me your teeth? I wanna see those pearly whites and pink gums." She would be looking for any discoloration, whiteness, or inflammation that could spell certain distress in the mother. She smelled booze for sure, she made a mental note for whoever was helping deliver to keep an eye out for fetal alcohol syndrome. 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't remember me Cryer's Ravine 07:31 PM, 05-18-2024 06:56 PM, 06-21-2024