size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-19-2024, 10:38 AM

She never wanted to show the weight of what she was contending with spread to her younger siblings or the rest of the pack if she could help it, but as she walked with Mariah toward the central part of the island it became obvious that her sister was picking up on at least some of that. She could feel Mariah's attention on her and eventually her sister asked if everything was okay. Her initial reaction was to assure her that everything was fine and that it was nothing she should be concerned about, but Avacyn also knew that at some point she was going to have to share the information she had with the rest of the pack and it wouldn't do her any favors to try and cover things up. She sighed softly as they reached the sitting area near the edge of the lake and she took a seat so they could at least be comfortable and Mariah could get off of her paws while they talked.

"It's a combination of things, but I recently attended a meeting in The Hallows and their alpha warned all of the alphas attending about a dangerous wolf that usurped a pack from someone I considered a friend. This pack he created from this hostile take over has moved into the lands next door to our own. The Syndicate they call themselves." She frowned and gave a little shake of her head. "I hope that it's something we won't have to worry about, that it won't actually come to war, but with so many pups running around the pack right now it's hard not to be overly concerned–especially when they're quite literally at our doorstep. Between that and just trying to learn how to be a parent... it's been a lot," she admitted, giving another sigh and giving Mariah a tired smile.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Guess Who Just Got Back Today The Rock Garden 07:39 AM, 04-12-2024 02:43 PM, 06-07-2024