An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
05-19-2024, 12:22 PM
Ezra dipped his head with grateful acknowledgement to his friend's condolences. His father's death had been a confusing mix of emotions, but being able to reconcile with him before he passed and having Aylin and Syanna to focus on had helped him tremendously with being able to keep going and move through his grief. He returned Art's smile and gave a little nod as he mentioned his father's love for him and only wanting to be surrounded by his family at the end. "I know you're right. Things were... rocky between us for so long, but I knew how much his family meant to him no matter what." It was a trait he was seeing more and more in himself–something he had run from for so long because of his misguided attempts to not be like his father, but in the end he was beginning to understand that was exactly what he needed to be.

Ezra listened while Artorias filled him in on some of the joys and sorrows he had gone though in his time away, his eyes widening with surprised shock at just how many children Art and Briar had now. Their first litter had been impossibly big and the second had only gotten bigger! The thought of having that many kids absolutely boggled his mind, but he knew how incredible Art and his wife were at being parents so he knew they were very lucky kids regardless. He frowned with a sympathetic, sorrowful expression at the news of all of the deaths and losses that had transpired as of late. He knew time kept going and things developed and changed without him being here, but maybe he hadn't really considered just how much could happen in that span of time.

"I'm sorry to hear that... But congratulations on being a father again. That's amazing," he assured his friend, offering him a grin as he reached out put a paw on his shoulder for a moment. He still didn't know if having a family was in the cards for him and Syanna yet, but he was still holding a little hope that they might get their own kind of miracle one of these days. He wasn't in any rush though, he was enjoying this life with his new wife no matter what happened. Which reminded him... "Oh! Uh, in happier news, Syanna and I married while we were away," he added with a wider, goofier grin, his tail wagging behind him. "Sorry I didn't wait till we got back so you could marry us, but you know me... Impulsive as ever," he added with a chuckle.

"Ezra Adravendi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's been SEVEN YEARS! Amron's Castle 02:23 AM, 02-22-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024