size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-20-2024, 02:56 AM

Artorias' heart went out for Bellamy. She was a mother trying to do right by her family, her children, her pack. But at every turn, something seemed to go catastrophically wrong. It was almost a comedy of errors, but it was playing out more like a tragedy. Ethne and the Raiders had both done damage to the other, some of it irreparable, and now the cycle of violence was in perpetual motion. Bellamy asked for his advice, his opinion, and he would give it to her. Ironically, it would be the same advice he gave to Haydée not even a season ago when this whole calamity had started.

"You're right. The Raiders hate you. There's been too much damage and bloodshed between both sides to simply walk it back and rewind the clock," Artorias began with an empathetic sigh and a slow shake of his head. His fiery gaze met Bellamy's desperate green eyes. "But that doesn't mean your situation is hopeless—just fragile. Ethne needs to proceed with care. And most importantly, you must do... nothing." Artorias paused to let his words sink in before he began to explain. "Right now, the Raiders are hurt. Their pain is raw and emotions are high. This is no time to try anything diplomatic or try to mend a bridge that is currently burning. You need to let the fire die down, let time pass so wounds can start to heal. Then you can try to make amends and offer good will as a show of remorse. Do not speak to them, do not engage with them, and do not try to help them. The Raiders are a proud people, and right now they feel betrayed by Ethne. Give them time and space, let those furious fires burn down, then consider attempts at reconciliation." This was nothing new. This was the exact same advice he had given Haydée. Maybe Bellamy would listen to his wisdom better than her daughter had. For Ethne's sake, he hoped so...

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I seek the opinion of one unbiased Amron's Castle 10:47 PM, 03-30-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024