gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
05-20-2024, 04:36 AM
Reaper felt Mae pushed back against his skull. He pulled away briefly and offered her a reassuring yet sad smile. "Maybe we did nothing deserve such a cruel fate. Maybe this world is simply too chaotic for us to understand and it just...happened." He replied. He knew he could not have angered the Gods in such a way that they would've been this cruel. He was sure of it because of how habitual and respectful he was on them. No, it had to be the chaos of the universe working. Not them.

When Mae mentioned finding their way home, Reaper did not seem too quite optimistic. However, he kept those feelings to himself. He didn't want to undo any hope she might have for getting home. He just realistically couldn't fathom a way in the current mindset he was in. "Perhaps one day." He nodded quietly, now changing the topic.

"Your mother was a healer? How odd. So is mine. Well, before she became Red Lady she was." Reaper explained, his interest piqued. "My father is a bully. A type of rank within our pack that deals with the initiation process of the pack. A carnage, it is called." He explained once more. How he missed both of them. He let out a small laugh. "It seems we have more in common than I thought."
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To a room with some lace and paper flowers Aspen Dam 06:31 PM, 05-15-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024