Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
05-20-2024, 06:18 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Something was wrong. Every second of the night before had been spent pacing his den. Lucy wouldn't have just left without a word. It wasn't like her to be gone and not come home. Bae had ripped out of the den as soon as the suns beams had shown through the entrance. He had barely stopped. 

Something deep within had his hackles rose. He'd barely stopped to grab his sons. Barking out at them to get their asses up and follow. Lucy had been out to gather herbs and had not returned. He put his nose to the ground. The man had lost all patience as he tracked her. Her trail had lead him to the runestones and what he found there churned his stomach. 

Her herb bag was strewn about. Claw marks and scraps of fur. He made one large circle. His eyes angry and taking in everything. His lips peeled back. Scents he didn't know were mixed here, but it didn't take a genius to figure it out. He pawed a piece of Luce's fur before snarling and narrowing his eyes. Someone was going to die. His tail lashed in anger. He should of went with her, fuck the fact that he had wanted to not make her feel like he didn't think her capable. 

Those angry eyes snapped to the boys he had brought with him. "None of you are to leave Polaris without me, saga, or another combatant with you thats capable. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" his ear pressed back and he snarled out the orders to both Jericho and Gavaroche. He refused to let any of his children come in contact with these enslavers. His eyes dared either to defy him in the moment.

Everything in him screamed to keep his remaining family safe. A peice screamed at him to run after the trail of the kidnappers. And he knew none would blame him for it, but he would be smarter than this. He needed to talk to saga, Haydee and find Bellamy. There was more than one wolf kidnapped here, and he'd need to talk to the man's mate as well. Tanelan would possibly be devastated. His hackles stood on end. "Your mother and Beauregard were kidnapped from what I can tell..... I don't know who these wolves are, but know they die for what they've done here. And neither of you will be coming with me when I go to deal with this." he had to make it clear. He stalked closer to his sons. Stopping to snap up the Buffalo hide bag, before turning his eyes on Gav. He would need the bag packed and Gav was better at herbs than Bae was. 

"Speech!"

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This is the righteous side of hell The Runestones 06:18 AM, 05-20-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024